Herbschtele - A Siidegarte Collection for the Swiss Wulle Festival
Everything good and beautiful that comes with the arrival of autumn: changing colours, cooler temperatures, fog in the morning, the typical food of the season ... red apples, roasted chestnuts, grapes and a good wine.
We have asked eight great designers, both knit and crochet, to design a shawl using Siidegarte yarn, being insprired by the Swiss Wulle Festival, by the beauty of the litlle town of Zug and and landscape in autumn.
The collection is now available both as print and e-book.
Książka zawiera następujące wzory:
- "Cherry on Top" by Justyna Lorkowska
- "Swiss Bohus Shawl" by Marja de Haan
- "Swiss Bohus Mitts" by Hilly van der Sluis
- "Herbschtsunne" by Nancy Marchant
- "Wümmete" by Fides Fierz
- "Old Town Cobbles" by Joanne Scrace
- "Garlands" by Cécile Balladino
- "Blattwerch" by Dieuwke van Mulligen
- "Under the Same Sky" by Nadia Crétin-Léchenne